Tuesday, 1 November 2016

I am very passionate about helping people to achieve their goals. This is because someone took the time to show me an opportunity that was going to make a huge difference to my life and I want to show people and help people to experience the same.
What I do is realistic and achievable…there is no catch and I simply won't make promises I can't keep. Nothing I tell you comes without work. In fact, my mission is to be KIND, WORK hard and have a lot of FUN.

My role is to help people build a business to an advantage that suits them by working around family and current circumstances. The opportunity offers unlimited earning potential, financial freedom and a better work life balance. There are three ways in which you can do this…the question is; what are you looking for? What are your immediate and long-term goals? What drives you and are you openminded to finding out more?

I work my business within a 38 year proven business model with two government accreditations which are: The Direct Selling Association and Gold, Investors in People. I work within the Health and Wellness industry, which is booming and demands in this area continue to rise. We are also cash rich and debt free which, I am proud to be a part of.

No experience is necessary. All you need is a “WHY” or a reason to work a business, part-time around what you do, a passion for success, motivation, and the willingness to invest in self development. 

Interested?? Just drop me a message. It doesn't matter where you are in the country or in the world…in fact you could be anywhere and build a successful business…I will send you the relevant information via email or Facebook messaging OR connect with you over Skype, FaceTime or any other means that suits you. If you prefer to meet face to face, let's arrange an informal chat over coffee. I'm not here to sell, I'm here to show you how you can build an income and be your own boss. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Regards,
Lisa

No comments: