Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Family Time - Dorset 2014

Well well well...haven't i missed a lot! I realised that as I was flicking through my holiday snaps of 2014 that I didn't post anything on this trip at all. Don't worry, I haven't been lazy, just preoccupied with a new occupation which I love.

So here are a few pictures from last years Family trip to Dorset, which we loved so much that we have decided to visit again this year. The children loved this place. There are so many things to see but we simply didn't have enough time, and to be honest, I don't think we ever will.

Before visiting Dorset we planned on going abroad to a warmer climate for a change but having seen and experienced this place there's no need to rush, not while there are wonderful places to explore on the South Coast of this beautiful country of ours. How lucky we are.

So here are last years pictures...my timing is a little off but hey ho. I look forward to making a better and more detailed post this Summer.




Portland Bill Lighthouse


















No comments: