Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Fabric Roses...


Recently, I took on a project for a friend who was getting married on New Years Eve, and while I was honoured that she asked me to do it, I didn't realise what sacrifices I would have to make to complete it especially right on top of Christmas. 
She had asked me to make her wedding bouquet, 3 bridesmaids bouquets, 2 flower balls for the flower girls and button holes. Each of these flowers were fabric roses, stitched and wound as I went along. I loved doing this and I learned to venture outside of my comfort zone. 
In the end, I was really pleased with the end result because I hadn't done anything like this before...especially with an important deadline and I  "rose" to the challenge.










2 comments:

Anna said...

Look great Lisa xxx

Lisa Rolfe said...

Thanks Anna x