Thursday, 6 March 2014

Machine stitched greetings cards...

I've been enjoying a little card making of late...

My main focus has been freehand machine embroidery which I have really come to enjoy. Another little skill that adds to my pleasure list. Though I have to say I'm not very good at it. I'm actually not very good at drawing at all but I'm ok with random sketches and designs. I'm currently working on some more wall art pieces on canvas so I've been experimenting with different fabrics, stitching and textures etc...hence the cards which are perfect, because I can experiment as much as I like, then the little pieces I've stitched up can be used on cards.   NOTHING I make is ever the same which is fun because it keeps things interesting for me. So, I will keep making lovely things and generally being random.

There are some good ones and then not-so-good ones, but thats the bit I like.


I'm on Facebook too

xx






















No comments: