Friday, 27 December 2013

Festive snippets 1...

What can I say...

It was wonderful.

Family time is so precious and when we make the most of it, nothing comes close to the well being we can feel when we are with them. I love my family so so much and I have to say that MOST of the time its bliss. I try to cherish the moments that don't last very long and really try to make memories rather than anything else. Life is wonderful when we make the effort...not just at Christmas time but always.

Happy Christmas all the best for the New Year!

xx








Yours truly looking a little frazzled after cooking a yummy dinner :) 





Mince pie for Santa, carrot and milk for Rudolf at the ready... 


Seth and Esther are more than ready for St Nicolas visiting 


All ready to tuck into a traditional Christmas lunch


Merry Christmas!
xx

No comments: