Monday, 2 September 2013

Snippets...






What lovely weather we are having at the moment. We have had a wonderful summer and we can definitely feel autumn in the air. Transition from summer to autumn is my favourite time of the year...The colours are amazing and the air is clean. I'm not wishing the summer gone quickly, but I feel satisfied and fulfilled and happy to say hello to the new season.




We visited Waltham Windmill...a lovely place to stop for an ice cream and let the kids run for an hour or so. Plus, it has a lovely little fabric shop on site that I can see myself revisiting.




At Woodthorpe Garden Centre on Bank holiday Monday. We spent a couple of hours in the park then we bought ourselves an evergreen tree for the garden. it was the simplest of days, so carefree and inexpensive...a lovely lovely day together.

No comments: