Sunday, 13 January 2013

Sweet little beanie...

For my sweet little niece. She is oh, so adorable and sqidgy. My sister lives 100 miles away and I don't get to see the niece and nephew as often as I would like. SO, this year I have decided to make more of an effort to make special random things and use the good ole British postal service to get them there. I'm excited about that. I love posting treats to loved ones.

Here's my first little treat for my 8 month old niece Harriet. I was sat by the fire feeling a little under the weather earlier today so I thought I would make something. Never made a crocheted beanie before, and not having a pattern, I just went with the flow of it and I'm happy with the result. When I see her next I will get a picture to post. Can't wait to see it on her.

Now to think of my next little treat. This time for 6 year old Oliver.

Until then....x





No comments: