Friday, 3 August 2012

Mollie Makes Issue 17.....

Woohoo!....17 issues of Mollie Makes magazine. I haven't missed one issue yet and I have to say how happy I am about it. I look forward to each one and I'm NEVER disappointed when I've read and browsed through it. Well done to the publishers. As far as I can see it is still going strong. It always inspires me to make and create no matter what it is, even if it's just to get me itching to complete a project, or start a new one. 

This month, lucky readers get a lovely wooden 3mm crochet hook free with the issue. I'm using mine at the moment. Though I'm not sure where my whimsical project is going, I am still loving the colours and the hook. It might end up being a pretty cowl neck for Autumn to go with my new coat. We shall see!

Happy making! xx




No comments: