Thursday, 21 June 2012

Life and lanterns.....

Been away for a while....I'm not apologising because life happens, but I have missed posting things I love. I will be back on it as soon as I can. We are embarking on decorating and making our new home ours and that includes the garden too. And there's the summer holidays, and a certain young lads birthday party to plan and a family holiday approaching. So I cant see me spending a lot of time crafting and posting such things, much to my disappointment, but I do believe that there is a season for all things.

Look at these though....in a post long long ago I posted a tribute to jurianne matter and her lanterns. I got my hands on some and love them. They are incredibly pretty. Thank you very much for brightening and shining in my home.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not thank you adequately for the posts on your web site. I know you'd put a lot of time and effort into them and hope you know how much I appreciate it. I hope I'll do exactly the same for someone else at some point.

Anonymous said...

I truly wanted to write down a quick remark to thank you for these pleasant secrets you are showing at this website. My time-consuming internet lookup has at the end been rewarded with really good know-how to go over with my contacts. I ‘d express that we readers actually are undoubtedly blessed to dwell in a fantastic community with many outstanding individuals with insightful concepts. I feel rather grateful to have used the web site and look forward to tons of more cool times reading here. Thank you once more for all the details.