Sunday, 12 February 2012

Illustrator - Sanna Annuka

We are settling into our new home nicely now....not without the teething problems i have to admit. So far we have had problems with our boiler, sewerage and electrics....bad smells and things falling off lol. I guess that's all part of the settling in process. This weekend however, we have truly settled and I feel like I have had the initiation. We lit the fire for the first time and watched movies and ate I ice cream together. What a treat, especially with it being sub zero temperatures. I definitely feel like I can knuckle down now and start creating again. I feel like I deserve that reward after the couple of weeks we have had. So onward and upward as they say!

I have been drawn to a particular illustrator as I have been searching.for new colour, prints, fabrics and furnishings. So here she is.

Sanna Annuka!

You can find more and shop at www.sanna-annukka.com



No comments: