Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Winky's Crocheted Knee Cosy

Ahhh, how I love being cosy on these cold Autumn evenings. Whether it be sat reading, crafting or snuggled up with my ninja watching a flick!....I love my knees and toes snuggled up too. Here's just thing I made for the job! I love it!




Makes a lovely snug for a chair.......................




For a foot stool, if you like that sort of thing...................




You can see that I used three types of wool for the last few rounds of the blanket.



I designed it so it curled at the ends a little so it sits lovely around ones knees. If I had made it flat at this size I don't think it would have fitted as nicely. I think it would have been more of a cat mat rather than a knee cosy.............Though, I might make a mat for a cat another time. 




Fling it over the kids..................and jobs a gudden!



I started off with this one (below) but pulled it apart and added the pink instead.



Hooray for big crochet!

No comments: