Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Lovely Storage

We don't have a lot of room in our house at the moment so I had to organised and de-clutter and arrange the things we love into some kind of pretty order.

I'm not into clutter but I do love stuff! Here is what I have done to store the kids toys and other trinkets. I like to have a few lovely things on show but to do that and stay clutter free is quite difficult when you have "stuff" so I have had to be a little ruthless and organised.


We got these utility buckets for £2 each. They fit brilliantly and add a load of colour to the room.


Pretties and........stuff!


Seth's Star Wars stuff mixed with more pretties.



Seth's reward marbles


My wire kitchen chicken......filled with more pretties!



 Oh! to be surrounded by lovely stuff that is far too "pretty-stuff-like" to stash away!


More on storage at a later date!

No comments: