Thursday, 8 September 2011

The creative studio

As we look forward to the prospect of moving into our new home, I am naturally looking forward to setting up and designing my very own studio to expand my creative ability. I cannot tell you how excited I am about this prospect......It's going to be refreshing for me to have all of my prettiest things around me and not have to put them away to make space for dinner lol. So, I've given it a lot of thought and although I can't make any decisions or actually do anything about it yet, I have been having a miander on the net to see how other folksy's do their creative spaces. It's given me a brief idea of the kind of creative space I would like and need. 

Here's what I stumbled upon.



Pretty set up, but on the small side


Love the light coming through here....


An organised and open space, needs a larger work station though............


Love pretty storage.... 




Lovely colours, light and table....needs more storage....

 


Now, this is more like it!! (below)




Cute idea....


I love the colours (below)....and of course, all that light!


More loveliness with jars....


This one (below) is perhaps one of my favourites....ticks all the boxes ( but I would change the colours a little)


Nice clean storage....


What a great idea!


Apologies for the grainy pictures. We get the general idea of what I'm after. Please let me know if there are any other ideas you have that might help. I'm open to suggestions. Happy crafting folksys!
Cheers, Lisa x




1 comment:

righecolorate said...

I would love to have a craft studio!!I don't know if I will have one day. Anyway your is really beautiful!!!!